- A competitive salary
- Established MNC
- Outstanding career opportunity
- Plan and manage project schedule to ensure project completion according to schedule
- Manage site activities and sub-contractors to ensure compliance to quality standards and governing codes
- Coordination and monitoring of progress amongst various subcontracting works.
- Liaise closely with clients, consultants, subcontractors through regular meetings to resolve administrative, design and contractual issues and updating of project progress report.
- Conduct regular site safety meeting and to implement safe site working condition and environmental control measures.
- Lead a team of Engineers, Quantity Surveyors on site activities
- Ensure project is completed on time, within budget, contractual & safety standards
- Good analytical skills and resourceful
- Team player and able to work with all levels of staff
- Ability to work independently and to meet project deadlines
- Possess good leadership and organizing abilities
- Good knowledge in project management methodology and cost control
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent
- 5-20 years of experience in local construction industry
- Possess all the necessary safety compliance certifications
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability/ notice period
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. Interested applicants, submit your detailed resume to email@example.com to APPLY NOW!